1. JaekyungShe showed everyone step-by-step how she drew this amazing tiger portraitThe raptor looks like it’s jumping right off the canvasThese grapes look good enough to eatJaekyung’s a talent designer too!
2. SHINee‘s KeyKey designed the album art for The Misconceptions of UsHe really has a distinct art styleThis drawing looks like a mash-up of Dr. Seuss and The Simpsons
3. Apink‘s NaeunThe wind looks so realisticA simple drawing that exudes elegancePainting outdoors is one of Naeun’s favorite hobbies
4. Red Velvet‘s SeulgiThis drawing exudes a designer feelWhat a realstic sketch!Seulgi really captures the essence of these two catsPointillism requires a lot of patience and controlSeulgi has dabbled in many different art stylesAn excellent drawing of American actress Natalie Portman in her role as Mathilda Lando from thriller film Léon: The Professional.
5. WINNER‘s Song MinoMino really has a unique styleWhat could be the meaning of this drawing?A special self-portraitMino’s take on historical Korean artHauntingly beautifulMino’s take on “Born Hater”Hyungdon and Defconn looking better than ever!
6. Girl’s Day‘s YuraYura’s drawings are unbelievably detailedIs this really a drawing?This honestly looks just slike a photo of Yoo Jae SukYura’s art never fails to impressYura drew a super realistic portrait of her “husband” Hong Jonghyun
7. Block B‘s ZicoZico’s art is its own genreHis cartoon sketch of Hyungdon and Defconn was perfect
8. TWICE‘s ChaeyoungChaeyoung designed a special sleeve for the Special Edition of TWICE’s “Page Two” albumShe also designed three different shoes for “Spris”
#kpopdata Instagram已經開了 !
IG : kpopdata
IG : kpopdata
Posted: 26 December 2016
26 December 2016